Thursday, 22 March 2007

It starts...

I guess when you read the blog title you are expecting some witty and amazing musings from someone called Waseem. I'll try not to disappoint you. My name is Waseem so Im already winning ... right?

I was pretty much against starting a blog because i assumed it was like bearing your heart out to strangers, a sort of modern age diary.Recently though, I've been convinced otherwise. My idea on it now is its more like a way to invite people to share in your life. Well thats the lie Im going with for now.

Till next time in Waseem world

5 comments:

Delon said...

Welcome - The Ever Great Waseem, it is only your greatness that shadows my own! I wish you many many views per day, perhaps double my average... That will be about four!

saaleha said...

stop. its not too late.
get out while you can.


- i kid.

happy blogging.

bibi-aisha said...

Its addictive,n it indulges the voyeur in all of us

M Junaid said...

'The Ever Great Waseem' - that is an awesome heading.

good luck with blogging -

spotlessmind-tainted said...

Im glad that you`ve finally started :)))

PS: this doesnt mean we're going to stop having long meaningful chats!

S