Monday, 26 March 2007

The ponderings of a nice guy

This is a question thats plagued me for as long as I can remember. 'Am I too nice for my own good?' The most often response is 'Of course not, you're perfect the way you are' I take that as the nice response.

Today though I got what I think is the honest answer 'Yes, sickeningly nice. Girls prefer the b*stards' This response may be cynical, but honestly when someone is nice to us, we (guys and girls) question their motives until we can trust them enough.

In the end of the day though, I am a nice guy, it is who I am, I can't change that and I dont think I want to.

Till next time in Waseem world



5 comments:

Delon said...

Hi Ever Great Waseem
You are a nice guy, that won't change. The evidence is in the way you spell bastard b*stard!

qdee said...

i agree :)
i often wonder the same thing - truth is, attraction to the bad guys lasts for a while. then we kick ourselves when we get hurt.yeah,very violent cycle.lol.
you srent too nice for your own good, its just that other people dont have the same values and ethics you do...and thats what makes you different.in a good way!
love the look of your blog - very minimalist and airy, the perfect cloud for your thoughts to land...ok il stop there
hav a great day.

spotlessmind-tainted said...

Yes you are too nice for your own good, lol, but dont change, please, i like the person you are

safiyyamk said...

every person is different in their own way... just be happy the way you are :)

Dew said...

Since you've been to my blog, you know my feelings.

GOOD will get you everywhere my friend. Anyway, I believe at the end of the day, no matter how stupid girls can be, they'll take the good guy.