Inspired By MJs list of Disney animated villians, Ive decided to come out with my own list of the top 5 cheesiest movie lines I've ever had the misfortune to cringe at.
5. 'You had me at hello' - Jerry Maguire. Yet Renee Zellweger still insists on Tom Cruise embarassing himself.
4. 'I've always been standing in your doorway' - Spiderman 2. Ya, I'm sure he believes that since you ran away from your wedding to another man and also dated his best friend.
3. 'Im the king of the world' - Titanic. Something about this line just makes me want to boot Leonardo Dicaprio over the rails.
2. 'Ditto' - Ghost. Patrick Swayze pours his heart out to Demi Moore and all she can come up with is Ditto.
1. 'I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.' - Notting Hill. Need I say more, you can grate the cheese of Julia Roberts head.
Till next time in Waseem World