When I was younger, I used to love TV, even wake up at early parts of the morning (6 AM) to watch cartoons. As well as, try my best to be at home on Monday and Wednesday evenings for prime time sitcom entertainment. There are 3 main reasons the feelings of affection for TV have been replaced with feeling of apathy.
- Adverts, especially home shopping style ads.
- You can no longer watch something on TV with the whole family in the room. The moral integrity of television programming has decayed to an unbelievable state.
- I get all the series sans adverts, which I can watch at my leisure.
Are you tired of blogs with more pictures than posts? Are you sick of blogs where the grammar is lower than a 5th grade level? Is the lack of entertaining posts getting you down?
Visit Ever Great Waseem!!!
Ever Great Waseem always has entertaining posts created from Waseem's own quirky sense of humor. Waseem doesn't have fancy pictures and widgets that fill up his blog. Waseem got a B for English in Matric; so he can spell!!!
- 40+ posts with exciting, entertaining, original content
- Links list filled with Waseem's chosen favorite blogs
- Waseem's hilarious chatbox (Endorsed by MJ)
- An exclusive feed from Waseem's other brainchild, Almost-News
- Some other stuff too exciting to mention here
Visit Ever Great Waseem now!!!
Where greatness is just a click away.
Till next time in Waseem world