Friday, 14 March 2008

To the soon to be hyphened

You can see her disappointment in my Photoshopping skill

As most of you know, everyone's favorite blogger is soon to be married. Tomorrow in fact. So I thought that maybe I would do a tribute post, sort of a wedding card just for her. My hope is that my fellow bloggers will leave some messages for her in comments too.

To Saaleha, hope your day goes well tomorrow and you have an awesome honeymoon as well. May Allah bless your marriage. And I apologise for the crappy Photoshop job :)
From Waseem.

Till next time in Waseem world


8 comments:

Dew_drops said...

hahaha. thats a great one oh great one.

I wish her all the happiness in this world and the next. Ameen.

eek, the day before the wedding. I'll probably be breathing into a brown paper packet on this day.:O

Scary, scary stuff. but nice, good stuff too.

saaleha. bamjee. hyphen. said...

Thank you Waseem. This is one of the sweetest things anyone could've done for me.
I think you did rather well considering the emo-blehness of my pics:)

keep me in your prayers. and hubby too:)

Waseem said...

Saaleha - I wanted to use the emo pic, you have some good pics on facebook that woulda been easier. Hope your day goes awesome and i got some messages on here for you by time you get back :)

Thanks Dew

Qdee told me to leave message: She said she knows you make a great wife, and hope you have a great day.

r said...

oh bugger. I left a msg on electric spaghetti..

Dew_drops said...

she said it, she said it "and hubby too" and so it begins: the life of two becomes one.

;)


Wish you all the awesomness.

M Junaid said...

To love, happiness and wedding night pains :)

ZK said...

She looked gorgeous...she looked radiant...and stepping into a new life phased her not...
as her mum and cousins said: "This was one bride who was so eager she had no nerves to begin with".
Yip its true she was not at all nervous :)
It was beautiful and gorgeous and sad for me as my roomie stepped into her new life...
Saals may you always attain the stars you dream for and May you and G33K have the most amazing life together...Inshallah Ameen

CorpseKicker said...

Am I too late?
Ah :/