Monday, 19 May 2008

No hair, No hair

Adapted from Jordin Spark's No Air

Tell me how I'm supposed to look with no hair

If I should dye before I wake
It's 'cause it takes my gray away
Losing you is like living in a world with no hair
Oh

I'm here all shorn, didn't wanna shave
My head won't move, it's incomplete
Wish there was a way that I can make you understand

But how do you expect me
to live alone with just me
'Cause my hair revolves around you
It's so hard for me to braid

[Chorus:]
Tell me how I'm supposed to braid with no hair
Can't live, can't braid with no hair
I'm bald when you don't answer my call
It's no hair, no hair
Got me out here with my forehead so steep
Tell me how you gonna be without me
If you ain't here, I just can't braid
It's no hair, no hair

No hair, hair
No hair, hair
No hair, hair
No hair, hair

I clipped, I trimmed, I permed, I put in a crew
Just a little off the top to please you
My hair just keeps falling off for real

But somehow I'm still alive inside
You took my hair, but I survived
I don't know how, but I don't have hair

But how do you expect me
to live alone with just me
'Cause my hair revolves around you
It's so hard for me to braid

[Chorus]

No hair, hair
No hair, hair
No hair, hair
No hair, hair
So Bald
It's no hair, no hair

Dedicated to new bald look Hamish (OH)

Till next time in Waseem world

9 comments:

The Organ Harvester said...

Thanks boet. You wont believe how fast my hair is growing back.

quraisha said...

LOL!!! was, you're a genius. no wait - you're a don

Legend Lives On said...

Haha..
Funny..
Would have beeen funnier with OH's pic..

LLO

The Organ Harvester said...

None of that. My hair is growing back too fast now. it's long enough to move in different directions and it has been less than a week.

Yes I know that is symbol of verility.

Dew_drops said...

No way, OH! you did your hair? You, non conformer you! Hm..I heard hair does grow pretty fast.Try coconut oil.

M Junaid said...

ive never heard this song before :(

Saaleha Bamjee-Mayet said...

When I first heard 'No Air' on the radio, I thought, "damn straight" and promptly hit the button to radio 702.
Is it just me getting all old and fogey-like or is music genuinely kak these days?

Anonymous said...

the funniest thing about this whole post is MJ's comment :D Q you remembered the "don" hehehehe :D
um, i tried singing it in my head...maybe i'm just really bad with melody and such musical things but some parts are not fitting the tune...i like this song, man, i got used to it:) from the joe. (:

bb_aisha said...

a bald look aka vin diesel is hot