Saturday, 21 June 2008

Chronicles of Arabiya

When I watched Prince Caspian, the new Chronicles of Narnia movie, I noticed the Telmarines seemed to have a very Arabic look about them. That's all it takes for an idea to germinate in my head. Here's how the movie went on in my head. I got the pics from www.allmoviephoto.com.

I am Prince Caspian, I will lead the Telmarines into the new millennium. From Narnia to the Millennium.



We cannot follow you, you don't even keep a beard. Look at our Mashallah fist length beards. You are banished from Narnia for your disregard of the practices.



Your scorn and rebuke has led me to collude with Westerners, ghayr mahrams and short people. (No offense Haamish)


Astagfirullah! Ghayr Mahrams! Lower your gaze or die!



With my Mashallah beard protected, I will defeat you transgressor. Tonight you dine in Jahanam!



It's Asr time!



With my sawaab of reading a timeous Asr, I have managed to defeat you. Any last words?



Jihad!!!



Allahu Akbar!!!



Perhaps we should rethink this Jihad. Verily the Jihad of ones own self is the greater Jihad.



Allahu Alam


Till next time in Waseem world.

7 comments:

M Junaid said...

Verily you are on to something son. I really like this idea. I'm gonna try it as well. Add captions to the pics. But when i get home so i have the pics open for reference. Allahu alam dwarf is too cool. I :heart: this movie.

The Organ Harvester said...

as always, thanks for the mention. i'm glad i can be of help to your phenomenally funny post.

!Joe! said...

:D

my favourite pic is the one with the uncle saying "it's asr time!" its almost as if he whipped his head to the right...:D

Saaleha Bamjee-Mayet said...

"With my sawaab of reading a timeous Asr, I have managed to defeat you. Any last words?"

heh heh.

bb_aisha said...

i know it's sacrilegous to say this here but i haven't watched the movie, but i still like the captions. love the dwarf. 'Allahu aalam' indeed

Zahera said...

loooooooolll! I loved this movie; i love your version even more! :-D

Waseem said...

Thanks everyone, I'm especially glad this post brought 2 people out of their commenting retirement :)