I don't really like musicals. Westside Story and Saturday Night Fever etc. isn't for me. There are only few musical movies I have really liked and would consider putting anywhere near my Top 50 movies of all time viz. Little Shop of Horrors and more recently, Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny. There are 2 movies, however, that are definitely in there, and if you think about them, they are just as musical (if not more). They are Aladdin and The Lion King, because they are animated, I guess we don't consider them as musicals. So when MJ did his list of sideline Disney characters, I said that's a crap idea, rather do a list of favorite Disney songs. He said F**k you, do that yourself. So that's what I am doing.
5. Hercules: Go the Distance - Michael Bolton
4. Toy Story: You've got a friend in me - Randy Newman
3. Lion King: Can you feel the love tonight - Elton John
2. Jungle Book: Bare Necessities - Who knows (they probably dead now)
1. Aladdin: Whole new world - Peabo Bryson and some other lady (I liked movie version better)
Till next time in Waseem world.