Thursday, 11 September 2008

Current addictions

I have been tagged by Zahira and Khadija to do this current addictions post. To be honest I don't think I have any addictions, maybe a few things I do obsessively, which maybe could be classified as addictions. The other problem is, while couple maybe considered current, the others aren't but I will ignore this fact since Nooj chose sleep and Khadija chose procrastination, they definitely are not current.

1. Gmail Mobile - I check my mail on my phone almost every other hour when I'm away from my PC. It's not like I get lots of mail, just some obsessive thing that I do, it's become a habit. Maybe this can be classified as an addiction.

2. Plurk (Mobile and on the net) - For some reason I didn't feel like doing the twitter thing, it never appealed to me. For some reason I really like plurk, I have no reason, but it does seem better than twitter in my opinion.

3. Going through old messages - I tend to go through old emails, smses and messages as a way of reminiscing, it isnt so much an addiction but once I start, I can't seem to stop.

4. Sleep - Ok I'm borrowing this one from nooj, but my reason is different, I love sleep cos I can dream, and dreams allow me to do stuff I can't do in reality.(like fly)

5. Blogs - They seem to have gone off the boil a bit now, but there are some good new(read: recently found) blogs, and couple of my favorites are still going strong.

This is the part where I tag people, but instead of tagging people in hopes of them doing it, I'm just gonna use the tag as way of birthday greetings, cos I know these people are not likely to do this tag.

I tag !joe! (Happy Birthday!), R (Hers is towards end of the month), Delon (The guy who started me on blogging), MJ (The guy who has kept me blogging).

Till next time in Waseem world

2 comments:

Nooj said...

I check and read my mail from my phone compulsively while driving. It has replaced Mxit which I think says something about my cognitive maturation. Sleep is too current. If only I had a plush couch with comfy cusions right now...

Khadija said...

ok ok, procrastination is not an current it's constant :P