Anyway ... back to my point of taking stuff at face value ... We never analyzed the fairytales and nursery rhymes that we read. Well I know I never did. Recently I was thinking about Goldilocks and the Three Bears (don't ask why) and there were some things I realised. I'm sure everyone has read the story and know it quite well. If you haven't ... Wow, your parents must not have loved you too much. Anyway here is a link to a succint version of the story.
Here is my grownup analysis of Goldilocks
- Goldilocks was a very intrusive person, as well as very fussy, she must have been Indian.
- Why didn't Mother Bear make one pot of porridge instead of 3 different bowls? The different heat suggests they were made at different times.
- Goldilocks must have been really fat to break the Baby Bears chair.
- Mother Bear and Father Bear must have been having marital problems, considering they were sleeping on separate beds.
- Those bears had horrible reaction time. She had time to jump up and scream Help and run away and they didn't do anything.
- Bears can't talk.