Friday, 2 January 2009

Memes

I got this from Azra, and although I've done this on FB already, I just felt like blogging this as well. Maybe the Meme will lead to inspiration

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you?
Again & Again - Keane (Perfect Symmetry)

Will I have a happy life?
The Cell - Butterfly Effect (dunno album)

What do my friends really think of me?
Attack – 30seconds to Mars (not sure)

What do people secretly think of me?
Fight for life – Soil (not sure again, i should just omit this part)

How can I be happy?
only one– lifehouse (no name face(yay i know one))

What should I do with my life?
Revolution Cry – Lifehouse (i think this is just a b side- not released)

Will I ever have children?
Chapter one – Lifehouse (Lifehouse - is it gay how much lifehouse i have?)

What is some good advice for me?
Walking away – Lifehouse (Lifehouse - damn this winamp, cant you shuffle better)

How will I be remembered?
Mudpie – Lifehouse (No name face - this is getting ridiculous now)

What is my signature dancing song?
The Corner – Staind (The new album whatever its called - this is so true, i dont dance, my signature dancing song would be standing in the corner)

What do I think my current theme song is?
Someones in the wolf - Queens of the stone Age (dunno album, what does this even mean)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
She is – The Fray (How to save a Life - bugger everyone else)

What song will play at my funeral?
Not afraid – Earshot (the first album - ooh nice one)

What type of men/women do you like?
Freak on a leash – Korn (follow the leader - hahaha)

What is my day going to be like?
On a day like today – Keane (dunno album - this is very obscure)

Im not sure if this is supposed to be in order, I didnt put it in order, thats difficult.

4 Places I Go to Over and Over Again
4. KFC
3. Overport City
2. That shop near my house to buy bread
1. Gateway

4 People Who Mail Me Regularly
4. Facebook Application notifications
3. Blogger
2. Zahira - she always got someone looking for lift or apartment or something
1. News...

4 of My Favourite Places to Eat
4. KFC
3. Milky Lane
2. Nandos
1. Spur

4 Places I’d Rather be Now
4. Sleeping
3. Playing xbox
2. Watching a movie
1. Having icecream

4 Favourite TV Shows
4. Whose line is it anyway
3. Malcolm in the middle
2. Simpsons
1. Invader Zim

4 Movies I Could Watch Again and Again
4. Jurassic Park
3. LOTR 2 or 3
2. Anchorman
1. Andaz Apna Apna

6 comments:

Hamza Fareed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hamza Fareed said...

Some worthy mentions for me
How does the world see you?
Boom - S.O.A.D ..is it cos I'm muslim

Will I have a happy life?
Fade to black - Metallica...so thats a no then :/
What do my friends really think of me?
Cold and Jaded - Adema eh I never cheat

What song will they play at my funeral?
Dead Sentinels - Sinch Awesome!

Will I have children?
Blitzkrieg - Metallica ??? ok fuck the rest why is there no edit button

Yaseen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yaseen said...

I thought I'd do it but I don't feel like blogging it on my blog, so your's will have to do.


How does the world see you?
Last Beautiful Girl- Matchbox 20- Mad Season
(Not really a girl....but maybe I'm looking for that last beautiful girl???)

Will I have a happy life?
Un Giorno per Noi - Josh groban - Awake
(No idea what this means, I just looked it up...it means...."A day for us"....So I guess I still gotta wait for that day???

What do my friends really think of me?
Cool- Gwen Stefani - Love.Angel.Music.Baby.
(What can I say....spot on!!)

What do people secretly think of me?
How Can you mend a Broken Heart - Micheal Bublé - Micheal Bublé
(Yeah.....maybe this is true...)

How can I be happy?
Jamboree - Naughty by Nature - Not sure what the Album is.
(I wanna jam...I wanna Jam Jam....)

What should I do with my life?
Put Your records on -Corinne Bailey Rae - Corinne Bailey Rae
(I like this Idea....)

Will I ever have children?
Bring Me Down -Kanye West featuring Brandy - Late registration
(Shite...can't really comment on this one)

What is some good advice for me?
Say it Again - Natasha Bedingfield - N.B.
(Lol, I agree, sometimes I don't listen to advice the first time around!!)

How will I be remembered?
Gravity - John Mayer - Continuum
(Hopefully, this means I'll be remembered as being Down To Earth???)

What is my signature dancing song?
Picture of my Life - Jamiroquai - A funk Odyssey
(Not really a dancing song....more like a funky Acid Jazz tune)

What do I think my current theme song is?
Russians - Sting - Fields of Gold
(A song about the Cold War...and possible Nuclear Holocaust. Seems as apt today as it it did then)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Elevation - U2 - All that you cant leave behind

What song will play at my funeral?
Walk Away (Kelly Clarkson) Breakaway
(Seems apt....If I die, I guess you should walk away!)

What type of men/women do you like?
Back at One - Brian McKnight - From Here to There
(Yeah I dunno where this one come from)

What is my day going to be like?
All Alone - Gorillaz - demon days.
(SHIT THIS IS SCARY)

Tazeen said...

Freak on leash was hilarious, do people actually think of you that way?

Azra said...

Hey I was going to use "Freak on a leash" as the title to my next pand then decided to read this one first...isn't that weird?!?

I love 30 Seconds to Mars, definitely one of my favourite bands...and Linkin Park...and/ok I'll stop now.

Who's line is it anyway - Brilliant show. My favourite is Wayne, but I like Colin too.