Monday, 2 March 2009

Boredom, thy name is this tag

Finish the sentence..........

Finish the sentence survey - your turn!
Paste the sentences into a note of your own, change the ... to your answers, then tag awesome people to use it as filler posts

Finish The Sentence Survey

1. My ex... is non-existent. Existentialism is a funny thing.

2. Maybe I should... rethink what i write in the next sentence.

3. I love... big butts, I cannot lie. (Not really, this is just lyrics from a dumb song)

4. People would say that I'm... sweet, but I have a mean sense of humor

5. I don't understand... racism, or any other kind of bigotry for that matter

6. When I wake up in the morning... I snatch at dissolving images of my previous nights dreams.

7. I lost... 30 Kgs. Ask me how. (Does anyone actually fall for this?)

8. Life is full of... amazing moments, it's about making those moments last.

9. My past is... passed. I can only look to the future. 

10. I get annoyed when... my friends are trod on.

11. Parties are... not very consequentual in Waseem's world.

12. I wish... Almost News was better received. 

13. Dogs... are not my best friend

14. Cats... was this broadway show

15. Tomorrow... never dies.

16. I have... no debt.

17. If I had a million dollars… I would be sleeping right now

18. I'm totally... over this tag.

I tag noone, this tag was boring. (yawn)

Till next time in Waseem world.

2 comments:

Nooj said...

101010101010101 (this means lololololol in g33k)

i crashed at numbers 1,3,7 and 17 (does anyone actually go and check that)

M Junaid said...

thanks for complying though :)