Friday, 29 May 2009

No catchy title, it's hometime

MJ tagged me to do my favorite 25 movies of all time, and considering this blog hasnt had anything going for it in the last couple weeks, why not? The problem is it's really difficult to pick just 25 movies, considering hundreds, maybe even thousands of movies throughout my life. So these are in no particular order, cos you can't really compare comedy to an epic movie. Recently I've found my favorite movies are comedies, I'm not sure why. I think you can tell alot about someone by their choice of movie. Like this one girl I worked with called Mr. Bones 2, the funniest movie she has ever seen. I wrote her off immediately.

So without further ado:

  1. Jurassic Park
  2. Fight Club
  3. Shawshank Redemption
  4. LOTR: Return of the King
  5. Aladdin
  6. Finding Neverland
  7. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
  8. Memento
  9. Anchorman: Legend of Ron Burgundy
  10. Zoolander
  11. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
  12. Spiderman
  13. Monsters Inc.
  14. The Matrix
  15. The Departed
  16. Training Day
  17. LOTR: The Two Towers
  18. Little Miss Sunshine
  19. American History X
  20. Saving Private Ryan
  21. Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind
  22. Gladiator
  23. Brave Heart
  24. Boondock Saints
  25. Home Alone

I'm probably missing out some, I'll come back and comment if I remember more, and replace some.

I would tag Nooj and WIP but they might find this impossible considering how few movies they watch ;P So I'll just tag Trinity and Nafisa if they want it.

Till next time in Waseem world.

22 comments:

Trinity said...

Thanks...um but Jurassic Park?

Work in Progress said...

Hey, I do watch movies. I've just been preoccupied for the last six or so months.

Nooj said...

everyone liked fight club but i found it disturbing. wip i need to tag u for my book thing! was u've been tagged...oh i'm home :)

Waseem said...

Trinity - If you ask me what's my favorite movie of all time, 9/10 times I would say Jurassic Park. Btw I didn't judge you for how to lose a guy in 10 days :P

WIP - My tongue was firmly ensconced in cheek

Nooj - Dont you miss durbs already ;) Fight club is so iconic, it is so intelligently made and crafted. I just remembered sixth sense also, but that movies been tempered by Shayamalans other crap movies.

Editors Note - I took off Donnie Brasco for Training Day and Godfather 2 for Boondock Saints. Crap, I forgot Gangs of New York, Catch me if you can, but I dunno what to replace.

M Junaid said...

JURASSIC PARK WAS AWESOME!

Nafisa said...

I'm not a huge movie buff like you and MJ, I like comic book heroes brought to the screen (Marvel & DC), good action (like Die Hard etc - I have the quadrilogy), some chick flicks - the last one I saw was What Happens in Vegas, some vampire (like the Blade Trilogy - not the Twilight crap).

I cant wait for Transformers 2. Oh and I'm gonna see if bookings have opened for Terminator Salvation right after I post this comment :)

Nafisa said...

Booked em for Friday @ 19:45 :)

That Mash Guy said...

good list...

Tazeen said...

there is a film called Boondock saints! I never knew. One truly learns something new everyday

出会い said...

即ハメセレブは完全無料でご利用できる出会いコミュニティです。今までにない実績で、あなたの希望に合った人をお探しします。毎月考えられない豪華なイベントを開催しているので出会いを保障します

救援部 said...

夏真っ盛り!女の子は開放的な気分で一人Hしたくてウズウズしてるっ!貴方は女の子のオ○ニーを見て気分を高めてあげてネ!もちろん、お手伝いしてもオッケーだよ!さぁ、今すぐ救援部にアクセスしよっ

メル友 said...

プロフ作成記念に嬉しくなって写メも載せちゃいましたぁ。皆さん見てください。できればメールの方に感想なども欲しいなぁ!夏休みなので暇してます。natu.no.natuyasumi@docomo.ne.jp

素人 said...

最近流行りの素人ホスト!アナタも体験してみませんか?OLや人妻の女性たちは出張ホストサービスで男性を探し、疑似恋愛を求めているのです。ホスト希望の方なら容姿や年齢は一切不問!ご近所の女性を探して、高収入をゲットしよう

M Junaid said...

what the fuck is this

セレブラブ said...

毎月10万円を最低ラインとする謝礼を得て、セレブ女性に癒しを与える仕事があります。無料登録した後はメールアプローチを待つだけでもOK、あなたもセレブラブで欲求を満たしあう関係を作ってみませんか

出張ホスト said...

女性会員様増加につき、当サイトの出張ホストが不足中です。女性の自宅やホテルに出向き、欲望を満たすお手伝いをしてくれる男性アルバイトをただいま募集していますので、興味のある方はTOPページから無料登録をお願いいたします

家出 said...

最近様々なメディアで紹介されている家出掲示板では、全国各地のネットカフェ等を泊り歩いている家出少女のメッセージが多数書き込みされています。彼女たちはお金がないので掲示板で知り合った男性とすぐに遊びに行くようです。あなたも書き込みに返事を返してみませんか

モテる度チェッカー said...

あなたのモテ度数を診断できる、モテる度チェッカー!日頃モテモテでリア充のあなたもそうでないヒキニートの貴方も隠されたモテスキルを測定して今以上にモッテモテになること間違いなし

Nooj said...

I think its time for *shudder* word verification...

救援部 said...

オ○ニーライフのお手伝い、救援部でHな見せたがり女性からエロ写メ、ムービーをゲットしよう!近所の女の子なら実際に合ってHな事ができちゃうかも!?夏で開放的になっている女の子と遊んじゃおう

Waseem said...

Nooj you made the chinese people angry! Alas i think you are right though.

Does everyone follow these comments? *waves*

M Junaid said...

sadly yes