Friday, 8 May 2009

Weird Mind of Waseem 3

Have you ever wondered about the people in traffic? Like that guy with the BMW Heaven-ZN, where is he going to? And why does he have to change lane every 20 meters? And that lady in the white Jeep, why does she have to hold up everyone just to let the entire next lane change lane(including BMW Heaven-ZN)? And how come the lane you change to automatically becomes the slower lane? Damn deceptive trucks.

Another thing is have you ever noticed when you stuck in traffic, when you eventually get to work, you're the only one who seems to be late?* Where do the rest of the traffic people go to? Don't they get to work late? I wonder if those traffic people really exist, and if their sole purpose is to cause traffic and make you late. Like if you watched Truman show, as soon as he wants to leave the 'city', everyone comes out to block his way and cause traffic.

Till next time in Waseem world.

5 comments:

Nafisa said...

Traffic brings out the worst in me. I always get stuck behind the retards.

I used to think black female learner drivers were the worst drivers in the world.. until I came across black female learner driving a truck.

KiLLa said...

leave late for work !!

Azra said...

LOL Waseem :D

You know, in the days when I encountered things like traffic, I used to get really peeved. And it's Murphy's Law that the lane you change to (the same one where all the cars were driving by at the speed of lightning 2 seconds before you changed) will halt the minute your indicator stops flicking, announcing that you have emerged in the new lane. Hence making it the slowest lane once you're there.

Ironically enough, if you DONT change lanes...it will continue moving at lightening speed lol

Thank GOD I don't have to deal with that anymore...

Saaleha Bamjee-Mayet said...

May I gloat? Saaleha does not do traffic anymore:)

w00t.

On another tangent, I was told that the reason why so many people went out for truck driving licenses was because they didn't have to learn how to parallel park.

Princess said...

Hey Waseem, Great Post!

Killa - Hmm leaving late for work does not help, so I just give up now and show up @ work whenever :)

Saaleha I wish I did not have to sit in traffic & waste so much time dealing with MORONS!