Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Dancing Gir!

I have lost the need or inspiration to blog, I don't know if this was a gradual thing or a sudden realisation, but I just can't. Even if there was something I would like to write about, I just can't go about writing the actual sentences. My last few posts have been tags, and tags, while sometimes quite interesting, are usually very easy to do. And so I've decided to take a break from blogging until the inspiration comes back. This doesn't apply to Almost News. And cos I didn't wanna leave my last post with something boring as a movie list.

Just for Nooj ...


Tarantallegra!!!


Till next time in Waseem world

5 comments:

Dew_drops said...

Ah cool dancingmajik (thingamajik)

I know what you mean - sometimes it all runs dry and the blog points a finger at you. Take it easy.

Nooj said...

ah me loves it
well i still have u on g talk to practise charms on and throw lemonade at :)
i think almost news should become your forte like how parasputin does verse
also i think u put all ur funny like cracks on twitter now so maybe the blog is not 2.0 enough for u? (I heart g33k refs even when i'm not sure i'm using them properly :P)

M Junaid said...

are you on hiatus or are you throwing in the towel?

Waseem said...

I could blog today, tomorrow or never, I don't know, all I know is that I'm not blogging at the moment

SJO said...

You need to find some inspiration. Read a good book or watch a crappy movie. Perhaps visit strange relatives...