Monday, 3 August 2009

My Life According to Chevelle

Got this from Nafisa, it's one of those cool tags you enjoy doing. I chose Chevelle from Korn and Disturbed cos it was alot tougher and Chevelle are my favorite band.

Using only songs from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to whoever you like. You can’t use the artist I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It’s a lot harder than you think! Repost as “My Life According to (ARTIST NAME)”.

Pick Your Artist: Chevelle

Are you male or female?
Humanoid

Describe yourself:
Another Know It All

How do you feel?
One Lonely Visitor

Describe where you currently live:
Family System

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Blank Earth

Your favourite form of transportation:
Black Boys on Mopeds

Your best friend is:
Saturdays

Your favourite colour is:
The Red

What is the weather like?
Emotional Drought

Favourite time of day:
Midnight to Midnight

If your life was a T.V. show, what would it be called?
Straight Jacket Fashion

What is life to you?
Tug-O-War

Your relationships:
Well Enough Alone

Your fear:
Forfeit

What is the best advice you have to give?
Prove To You

If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Skeptic

Thought for the day:
Wonder What's Next

How I would like to die:
To Return

My soul’s present condition:
It's no good

My Motto:
Send the Pain Below

I tag whoever wants to do this, it's much harder than it looks.

Till next time in Waseem world.

4 comments:

Nafisa said...

Even though I don't know the band or their songs, your answers are cool.

Thanks for playing :)

PS Lol @ nerdy nafisa!

desert demons said...

My Life Acoording to Michael Jackson:

Are you male or female?
Liberian girl
Describe yourself:
Someone in the Dark
How do you feel?
Bad
Describe where you currently live:
Off the wall
If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
In the closet
Your favourite form of transportation:
fly away
Your best friend is:
billie jean
Your favourite colour is:
blood on the dance floor
What is the weather like?
Morphine
Favourite time of day:
Break of Dawn
If your life was a T.V. show, what would it be called?
Whatever Happens
What is life to you?
Thriller
Your relationships:
What more can I give
Your fear:
Will you be there
What is the best advice you have to give?
Keep the Faith
If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Dirty Diana
Thought for the day:
Heal the World
How I would like to die:
Remember the time
My soul’s present condition:
Invincible
My Motto:
Don’t Stop till u get enough

Azra said...

AAAWWW I wanted to do Michael Jackson!! :D

But its ok...will do this tomorrow.

Your answers are great Waseem :D

Waseem said...

Nafisa - I like doing cool tags :)

DD - I liked yours, I dont know some of the songs you mention, but maybe i know the song as some other title. Like I didnt know in the closet was called that, I thought it was called something about you baby makes mw want to give it to you :-$

Azra - Thanks, yours was cool too