Friday, 21 August 2009

Ramadan E-Cards 2

Ramadan Mubarak everyone. Here on ever-great-Waseem we celebrate the eve of Ramadan, the laziest way possible. i.e. E-cards. I'm not sure if you guys remember last year Saaleha had the awesomest Ecard post which was probably vastly plagiarized like her Survivor Ramadan post of this year. I also had an effort which wasn't as funny but I tried my best. So this year I decided to do a few more, to get the festivities of Ramadan going. Btw how many As are there in Ramadan, I thought there were 4 (Ramadaan) but who am I to argue with Firefox spellcheck.




Till next time in Waseem world.

9 comments:

Nafisa said...

Mighty talented, you are.

Saaleha Bamjee-Mayet said...

hahahahahah.
The Baaligh one is my favourite:)

Nooj said...

LoL
How do u know about oh eff, made serbet for ur mum?

Khadija said...

Agree with Saals, the baaligh one's the best.

M Junaid said...

you goat

you forgot my amazing ones :P

http://concerningmjk.blogspot.com/2008/09/concerning-e-cards.html

Work in Progress said...

Haha I like the "Oh F**k" one.

Waseem said...

Thanks everyone :)

Nooj- I dont cry, i dont cook, im a manly man ;)

MJ - i linked Saaleha cos she was the pioneer and mine cos it was mine. And your cards were in that post anyway

Azra said...

LOL @ Baaligh.

Is MJ trying to steal the spotlight and impose with his links again?

Zahera said...

hahahahah very funny waseem! Ramadhan Mubarak to you- hope youre well.

Word verification is TALIM! :-0 how about that!