Monday, 11 January 2010

Motivational Posters

Motivational posters have over the past couple years dominated theInternet and drained the brain cells of many a casual link presser. Nowadays they've changed man, they used to be about the motivation. Now they are not much but a pic caption thing. In true ironic Waseem world style, (cos if Waseem world had a style it would be ironic) I have a motivational poster that is not motivational, so a pic caption thing, I just made about 5 mins ago after I saw this pic Hamza linked to me and I said I'm surprised there isn't a motivational poster.

So here is my first ever pic caption thing, and I will call it a motivational poster no longer.


Till next time in Waseem world.

1 comment:

Azra said...

C-Box has forgotten me :( - it won't add my inane comments :P