Monday, 8 February 2010

Yet another cool tag thing

I got this from a Facebook note of Nafisa's, and you haven't seen hers it is probably that you are not her Facebook friend and she does not like you.

1. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
I was going to say Beyonce but Nafisa already said that so just to be different I will say Lady Gaga.

2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
If Black Eyed Peas can be considered a band, them, otherwise (Sorry Salma) Nickelback

3. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
Wow this is a bit violent, hmm ... Gary Neville (He plays for Man United and is a total knob)

4. What is your favorite cheese?
I don't particularly like cheese, just melted cheese in pizza and pasta and stuff, so i guess Mozzarella

5. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal. What kind will you make?
Skippy ultra smooth peanut butter and butter, that is my favorite, if nothing else is left kind of food.

6. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Jordan, to go see Petra, I have always wanted to see that place.

7. Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover a hundred-dollar bill. Now that you are in the new location, what are you gonna do?
I don't know what is available to purchase there, maybe some souvenir thing, and get something to eat with the change.

8. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
You don't talk about Fight Club :D Just kidding, there won't be a Fight Club (or maybe that's what I want you to believe). There are 3 things I despise about human society i.e. lying, selfishness and greed, if I could only outlaw one of those things, I would go for greed. Greed is forbidden for those who do not wish to suffer a most painful death.

9. You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what’s the premise?
Screw my own design, I would bring back Invader Zim. If I can't then I will make it a show where there a group of hunters who hunt and kill all those people who bring their drama stories to American Idol, Whatever got Talent etc. I can't stand those people.

10. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What’s it gonna be?
Vegetable Man! I always liked the powers of flight even in the face of cooler powers or maybe Nightcrawler's teleportation power.

Till next time in Waseem world

4 comments:

Nafisa said...

I wouldn't blow up Lady GaGa - not for her music, but for her outfits. It's like you don't know what you're getting next and wonder if she can shock you even more :P

lol @ fight club. Nice.

Work in Progress said...

That much hatred? Not cool dude :P

Azra said...

> "if I could only outlaw one of those things, I would go for greed"

Yeah I agree. If you examine the nature of greed (that need for excess and mass consumption), you'll see that it relates to almost every other sin ie. theft, lying, adultery etc.

Wouldn't blow up lady gaga either - but can't guarantee her wardrobe though :)

Azra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.