Thursday, 1 July 2010

Cause I Got ...

To the tune of Afroman’s Cause I Got High. The first two aren't very timeous.

Benni McCarthy
I was going to be part of the Bafana squad, but then I got fat
I was going to win the golden boot, but then I got fat
Now I’m watching the World Cup from my sofa, and I know why
Cause I got fat
Cause I got fat
Cause I got fat

Robert Green
I was going to be England’s No1, but then I slipped up
I was going to keep clean sheets, but then I slipped up
Now they’re playing Old Father Time instead of me and I know why
Cause I slipped up
Cause I slipped up
Cause I slipped up

Sani Keita
We were going to beat Greece, but I got sent off
We were going to finish runners-up, but I got sent off
Now they disbanded the national team and I know why
Cause I got sent off
Cause I got sent off
Cause I got sent off

Frank Lampard
We were going to win the World Cup, but the ref was blind
I scored a goal and it was disallowed, cos the ref was blind
Now we’re back in London, and we know why
Cause England were crap
Cause England were crap
Cause England were crap

Till next time in Waseem world.

No comments: