Tuesday, 27 July 2010

It’s Hard For Me To Ask for Maaf

I dedicate this post to Saaleha and MJ for their hilarious statuses on Maaf

It’s Hard For Me To Ask for Maaf
Everybody needs a little sawaab today
I've heard her say
one sms after another

Even though we barely speak today oooh
we need forgiveness from each other

SMS me now
It's hard for me to ask for maaf (except on big night)
I just want you to say
And after all that we've been through
I will sms back to you
I forgive you, maybe

And after all that’s been said and done
What I’ve done to you, I don’t really know

ooooh bup bup bup bup

Can’t remember but I sent it anyway
Not even what day
or what I did say
Wouldn't want big night to go away awaaaaaaaay
without forwarding an sms to all the people I know

SMS me now
It's hard for me to ask for maaf (except on big night)
I just want you to know
SMS me now
I really want to ask you for maaf (cos it’s big night)
What I’ve done I don’t even know

And after all that we've been through
I just want you to know
I forgive you (cos it’s big night)

And after all that's been said and done
What you’ve done to me, I don’t really know

I’m outta airtime.
Adapted from Hard to say I’m sorry by Az-Yet

Till next time in Waseem world.

2 comments:

Saaleha Idrees Bamjee said...

Haha, the benefits of a home office meant I got to sing this out loud.
I know people mean well. I really did make everyone maaf, even the ones who said terrible things about my cooking.

M Junaid said...

dude
your cooking is amazing!

was - why dont you post this stuff as notes?