Tuesday, 21 December 2010

2010 - Year of the World Cup

It has been a tradition on my blog to do a year-end post. So being the lazy person I am, I copied last years one and changed the answers.

1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
Went for a World cup match and did a foofy slide thing, can’t remember what else

2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't remember if I had any, I don't normally do that kinda stuff. I doubt I would in the new year either.

3. How will you be spending New Year’s Eve?
Purposefully plan not to do anything cos this New Year’s Eve hype is nonsense

4. Did anyone close to you die?
My cousin was killed in an accident

5. What countries did you visit?
Still 0 countries

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
A PS3 and an LED TV :D and hopefully a new(ish) car

7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
11 June 2010 – Noorjehaan’s birthday :D and also the opening of the World Cup

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I won an Xbox in a writing competition

9. What was your biggest failure?
I don’t know, I can’t think of anything.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing too serious

11. What was the best thing you bought?
World Cup tickets and spill the beans wrap.

12. Where did most of your money go?
Monthly expense crap

13. What song will always remind you of 2010?
K’Naan – Wave your Flag, not my favorite song but most memory inducing

14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Travelling but didn’t have money to.

15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Work :D

16. What was your favourite TV program?
Flight of the Conchords!

17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I don’t think I hate people. People have annoyed me and made me angry, like my cousins but I don’t hate them. Maybe Roy Hodgson!

18. What was the best book you read?
Nothing sticks out, I need to read my books at home

19. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Fanfarlo, Mumford and Sons and Civil Twilight

20. What was your favourite film of this year?
Inception but I really enjoyed Scott Pilgrim as well

21. What did you do on your birthday?
Watched Clash of the Titans. Worst movie of the year!

22. What kept you sane?
Friends (not the sitcom)

23. Who did you miss?
I rather not get into this one

24. Who was the best new person you met?
I’ve met a lot of new people over the year so I don’t think it’s right to single someone out like it is a popularity concert.

25. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010
Rainbow Chicken is halaal/haraam/halaal/haraam etc. ad nauseum.

Till next time in Waseem world

1 comment:

mezzaterra said...

Inshallah you'll get to travel in the coming year. I say sell the PS3, Xbox etc & travel :-)