- I like jokes on twitter, what I don't like is the same jokes over and over again, retweeted over and over and tweeted by multiple people trying to pass them off as their own.
- I like hearing about current events, what I don't like is every single person retweeting and saying the same things over and over for the next 2 days about the same event and tweeting every single tidbit that they find out said current event.
- I like witty conversations between people, what I don't like is people using twitter to have conversations they could have over chat or sms, that have no need for the public forum such as Twitter or Facebook.
- I can accept someone complaining about something going on like a power outage or pothole, but doing it every day, do we need to know? Do we care?
- What is up with sad face tweets and fb statuses, either do a whole tweet saying what the issue is or keep your emoticons to yourself, or actually just keep your emoticons to yourself.
I know the rational response is, it is who you follow and bla bla bla, but I find nearly everyone does this stuff, which leads me to believe this social media lark is just not worth it.
Till next time in Waseem world.