Monday, 9 July 2012

Someone Like Food

This parody is based on a throw away 30 Rock comment.


I heard, that you're settled down
But I’ve found a grill and there’s ribs marinating now

I heard, that your dreams came true
Guess she gave you things
I rather have things to chew

Old friend, why are you so shy
Ain't like you to hold back
Or hide me from the pie

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited but I 
Couldn't stay away I couldn't fight it 
I had hoped you'd feed my face 
And that you be reminded that for me lunch isn't over

Never mind, I'll find someone like food
I wish nothing but a buffet for me too, don't forget me
I beg, and remember you’ll pay
Sometimes it’s pastas I love
But sometimes it’s desserts instead
Sometimes it’s pastas I love
But sometimes it’s desserts instead yeah



Till next time in Waseem world.

No comments: